Sunday, March 4, 2012

Gem Show

This weekend there was a gem and bead show at the Pelham Civic Center. Not only were there lots of pretty beads,it was a great place to catch up with other "beady" friends. Lots of beaders from The Greater Birmingham Bead Society were there. Let me know if you'd like more info about our group. I was only going to the show on Saturday. But I found out more of my "beady" friends would be there on Sunday. So I went again. Had lots of fun seeing everyone and purchasing some pretty beads. But let me add that my favorite place is still The Bead Biz in Helena, AL owned by Lora Lunsford. I'm going to post a few pictures of my stash. If there is anything in there that catches your eye let me design something for you. Till next time, stay pretty. Kathie


No comments:

Post a Comment