Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Taxes

Let me just say I don't like doing taxes. I have a CPA, a great one at that, but all the stuff I have to do to get ready to take my "stuff" to him just drives me to distraction. I have working on the taxes for 2 days. It might be easier if I kept up with this during the year. But I do love to procrastinate. One of my weaknesses. Yesterday I got so fed up that I stopped and made some earrings. I had some gemstone crosses that I bought some time ago. I put them on a head pin, wrapped a loop and put them on a earring wire. They are really pretty. I used some antique bronze findings on some of them. Sold a pair this morning. I have lots of turquoise ones but there are some other colors too. They would make a nice Easter gift for someone. I'll try and post a picture soon.

Best get back and finish up these taxes so I can take them to my very patient CPA. Till next time, stay pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment