Monday, March 19, 2012

More jewelry

I'd like to tell you I have lots of pictures to show you, but I don't. The battery in my camera died. I could not find the charger till tonight. So the battery is charging and I'll do pictures in the morning.

Thanks to Cecily Chaney for all her help and encouragement over the past 4 days while I made some beautiful jewelry pieces. If you live in the Birmingham, AL area, go check out Artist on the Bluff. It is a really neat place. I think it will become a great artist colony one day soon. It is in the old Bluff Park School.

I am really tired, so until next time, stay pretty. Kathie

2 comments:

  1. YEAH...so glad I can post! and hope you are doing well...love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...how come I can only post under anonymous....this is Carter!

    ReplyDelete