Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Another try

Writing a blog is like anything else. It helps to get into the habit of writing in it every few days. Since it has been so long since the last blog, I'll just pick up here. I finally opened a shop on Etsy, www.etsy.com/shop/deltajewelrydesign Right now I only have one item in the shop. I need to stop and take pictures of what I have for sale. Keep checking back for new items to be added. I have been doing a lot with seed beads lately. I am finally getting good at doing circular peyote. I'll post a picture as soon as I get the bracelet I am working on finished.

I went and played Bunko Monday night with some friends. I don't really like Bunko, but I like the ladies I was with. On the way home as I was getting close to my house I spotted something moving out of the corner of my eye. I slowed down and hit by high beams. It was 3 deer. There was a buck with about a 4 point rack, a female deer and a doe. They ran into a wooded area behind some houses. We live close to Oak Mountain State Park so it is not unusual to see deer around here. We saw a turkey vulture a few weeks ago. As we build more in the wooded areas, the wildlife need somewhere to go.

Today I am going to a friend's house and help her cut out a quilt. I am looking forward to seeing what her pattern is and her fabric choices.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment